We are pleased to inform you that registration for CMANA’s Great Composers’ Day (GCD) 2015 event is now OPEN! We thank you for your patience. GCD 2015 will be held over Labor Day Weekend:
Saturday and Sunday, September 5 and 6, 2015 (9 AM to 6 PM each day)
Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
RULES/COMPETITIONS: An updated and complete set of rules/competitions for GCD 2015 (version 6.0; July 31, 2015) is available by clicking under the “GCD” menu option at the top of CMANA’s homepage (www.cmana.org). Please review and familiarize yourself with all rules and competitions before proceeding to complete registration.
Since the last distribution, the rules have been updated to include the following:
- the topics and time limit for the Written Quiz competition
- an opportunity for those under 10 years of age to participate in Instrumental Varnam competition (please refer to the rules for further details).
REGISTRATION: Registration can be done only online on CMANA’s website for active CMANA Junior Members and only after the parent CMANA member has logged in to their account with their username and password (only exception is for those aged 19 and over interested in the Pallavi competition – please refer to the rules). Therefore, in certain cases, renewal of Junior Membership fees and/or resetting of member login credentials may be necessary before registration is possible. Here are some important notes and tips for completing registration:
- Instructions - Step-by-step instructions with screenshots guiding you through the entire registration, online payment and edit processes are available by clicking here and also under the “GCD” menu on CMANA’s homepage. Users may have a better experience when using Windows environment and Google Chrome as their web browser. Payment is possible only via PayPal (or credit and debit cards for those without a PayPal account).
- Newcomers for GCD participation - Please note, the parent must first enroll as a CMANA Life Member and the child as a CMANA Junior Member before GCD registration is possible (please click on links under the “Membership” menu option at the top of CMANA’s homepage to learn about membership, the fees and for an application form). Once confirmation is received that both parent and child are registered Life and Junior Members of CMANA, respectively, please refer to “Instructions” above to register for GCD.
- Please carefully review all entries and selections made as you are completing the registration form and be sure you have correctly specified ALL competitions in which you are interested to participate before submission [once submitted, only revisions to performance details (song, ragam, etc.) are allowed; NO addition/deletion/change of competitions is possible]. This will greatly reduce the number of questions and requests we receive closer to the event and will ensure the GCD organizers can remain focused on coordinating all final logistical matters for the event at that time.
- The DEADLINE to complete all registration forms and submit all applicable participation fees online is SUNDAY, AUGUST 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM EDT. Please try to complete registration ASAP.
For any clarification on rules or competitions or to volunteer for the event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For any technical issues encountered during GCD or membership registration process, please e-mail email@example.com. We will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in GCD and for your continued support of CMANA.
Board of Trustees, CMANA
Fords, NJ 08863
Phone : 908-521-0500 1-800-362-6137